In 2010, PBi celebrated 25 years in business; our Silver Anniversary! We are headquartered in Woodinville, WA (just outside Seattle) in a 35,000 square foot facility. We have a sales, service and distribution/warehousing for the east coast in Lansdale, PA (suburban Philadelphia). We also employ two direct employees in Taiwan to monitor QC and production.
Our Core Statement
“Manufacturing one-way degassing valves, carrying stock bags for our core markets, and sourcing product specific packaging materials and components from carefully selected worldwide producers.”
Our Core Products
- Stock products including foil gusseted bags, quad seal bags, stand-up pouches, flat pouches, one-way degassing valves, paper bags, rollstock laminates, totes, tin cans, reclosure devices, bag sealers, weigh and fill equipment
- Custom printed packaging including foil gusseted bags, stand-up pouches, flat pouches, rollstock laminates, tin cans and promotional totes
- One-way degassing valves
Who Are We?
Our objective is to make packaging and packaging decisions easier for our clients and prospects; in other words, packaging simplified.
We are approximately forty employees with a focus on specific products and specific markets. Our group includes departments that handle inside and outside sales, custom project coordination and graphic artists, quality control, warehousing, operations and accounting
Our clients include over 2,500 customers in more than 50 countries with a focus on coffee, tea, petfood, specialty foods, ag/chemicals and other niche markets. We sell and service our products in the US, Canada and Central/South America via a direct sales force located in Woodinville, WA, and Lansdale, PA (Philadelphia area). Our sales/service group also includes a Spanish speaking representative for our Spanish speaking clientele.
We utilize exclusive/master distributors for:
- Hawaii Islands (Premium, Inc.)
- Europe (Weber Packaging in Guglingen, Germany)
- China (one-way valves only)