Weigh & Fill Machine
At the touch of a button, this floor mounted weigh & fill machine measures out dry products between 1/2 oz. and 5 lbs. and places it into a waiting package.
How Does It Work?
The machine comes with a standard 2-cubic-foot hopper and will weigh, at the push of a button, any pre-set weight with no operator adjustments necessary. To use, the operator fills the hopper and enters a two-digit code for the desired measurement into the digital controller. The product travels from the hopper through the feeder pan into the weigh bucket. When the desired weight is reached, product flow stops automatically and the operator pushes a foot pedal to dump the measured amount into the bag. After the portion is dumped, the weigh bucket refills automatically and the process is repeated.
Photo: The weigh and fill machine, approx. dimensions 22” W x 67” H x 28” D.
- Full-memory digitally controlled – A two digit code recalls factory set parameters for commonly used weights (i.e. 2, 8, 16 oz…). In addition, 250 custom weights can be added with no special training. All operating variables, including feeder speeds are stored in memory - no operator adjustments are necessary.
- Supervisor lock out – Protect against accidental program alterations.
- One-year parts warranty – Includes friendly unlimited phone support.
- No moving wear parts – No maintenance is required. All contact surfaces including hopper are quick disconnect food grade stainless steel.
- 1/100 oz resolution – Reduces costly product waste.
- Foot pedal operated – Increases production through hands free operation.