Constant Heat Sealer
Constant heat sealers take approx. 10-15 minutes to reach 350°F. Once the heat sealer has reached the set temperature, it will remain hot whether or not the jaws are pressed down. All constant heat sealers come with a foot peddle and chain.
Features of 6” Hand Held
- Equipped with 2 heated 9/16” (15mm) wide and 6” long Teflon coated serrated jaw
- Temperature switch has 2 temperature settings, 350°F & 450°F
|EQU-6||6” Hand Sealer|
Features of 8, 10, 12 & 24” Bench Mounted
- Heat indicator assists in proper temperature selection.
- Strong 1/4” seal matches bag strength.
- For minimum wear and maximum service, there’s only one moving part.
- Accurate thermostat controls sealing temperature of upper and lower jaws for strong, attractive, watertight seal.
- Red safety pilot warns operator that jaws are hot; reminds operator to turn off machine at end of day.
- Simple to maintain in the field. All electrical components easily replaced in minutes without special tools.
- All sealing jaw surfaces are heated evenly by durable heating cartridge. No hot or cold spots.
|EQU-8||8 1/4” Jaw Sealer|
|EQU-10||10” Jaw Sealer|
|EQU-12||12” Jaw Sealer|
|EQU-24||24” Jaw Sealer|
Back to Stock Products: Equipment